Walmart Black Friday 2018 Ad, Sale & Deals
Walmart has released their Black Friday ad for 2018! Sales start online on Wednesday, November 21st, so you’ll be able to start your shopping early. Make sure you check out the entire 32-page ad to find some of your favorite deals. Including cell phones, TVs, home goods, toys, and more, these are some of the hottest deals of the year, so don’t miss out! Be sure to subscribe to our email newsletter to stay updated for more Black Friday 2018 news!Click here to Read More
While we wait for Walmart to drop their Black Friday 2018 ad, you can also checkout their Pre-Black Friday Early Access Pass Sale going on right now! Get up to 40% off deals before they’re officially live on November 1st! Categories range from electronics to sporting goods and more. You can also check out their Dashing Through the Deals” Holiday Sale” to see great prices for the best gifts to give this holiday season! You can shop for home items, video games, toys, and more.
About the upcoming Walmart Black Friday 2018 sale: The biggest Black Friday sale of the year will offer the largest selection of online deals and doorbusters, huge price drops on top-selling 4K TVs, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One S bundles, iPhone 8, iPads and tablets, and much, much more. Read on to learn everything there is to know, including when to expect the Walmart Black Friday 2018 ad, hottest sale items, store hours, and where to find the best deals online and in-store.
When will the Walmart Black Friday ad come out? We expect the 2018 Black Friday ad to come out between November 9th and November 11th. Last year, the ad was released November 10th. Official Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday ads, as well as the Holiday Toy Book will be posted on this page and in the BlackFriday.fm app as early as the 3rd week of October.
When does the Walmart Black Friday sale start?
- Pre-Black Friday deals: Online doorbuster deals and early sales will be released around November 1st, 2018
- Thanksgiving Day hours: Doors open 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day (November 23rd, 2018)
- In-Store Black Friday hours: Doors remain open all day (November 24th, 2018)
- Online Black Friday sale: Officially starts 12 a.m. on Thanksgiving Day
- Cyber Monday sale: Starts by midnight on Sunday, November26th and continues for several days
- Select doorbusters will remain in-store only, but the 2018 Black Friday sale is going to offer more online deals than ever before.
- Arrive at least three hours ahead to snag in-store doorbuster deals
- Walmart will release a store map to help shoppers stay organized
- Rain checks will be available if you don’t snag the sale items you want. Not every deal will qualify for this offer, so be sure to check the official 2018 ad!
- Find it cheaper on Best Buy, Amazon, or Target? Select items can be price matched.
What to expect from the Walmart’s Black Friday 2018 sale:
We’re expecting Walmart’s best Black Friday deals to include 4K ultra HDTV’s for under $300, iPad, Android and Samsung tablets starting at under $99, cheap laptops starting at under $150 and more electronics like gaming consoles and video game accessories, computers, iPhone, Samsung and Windows smartphones, and more. Once again, the most popular gaming consoles: this year, the PS4 Pro, Xbox One S, Nintendo Switch, and the new Nintendo 2S XL and 3DS XL will be $50-$100 off with free gift cards or sold as discounted console bundles. Be on the lookout for the hot Black Friday doorbuster TV deal as well.
How to get the best deals, savings, and coupons year-round:
- View all Walmart coupons and deals: Updated year-round, find all available online/in-store offers found by the DealsPlus community.
- Save up to 50% off popular toys: From kids’ bikes and LEGOs, to learning toys and kids’ electronics, new offers are added regularly.
- Best Walmart TV deals this week: Can’t wait until Black Friday? These deals are live NOW. Shop by screen size, brand, 4K/smart/OLED/QLED, and more.
- All electronics deals: Get spectacular savings on computers and laptops, cell phones, cameras, 4K and even more TVs.
As new information is released, we’ll continue to update this page, all Black Friday ads, a full list of all holiday deals, and shopping news until all sales are over. Stay tuned for more up-to-the-minute information on everything Black Friday 2018.